Meltwater company opens jobs for Media Analyst positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
We are looking for a talented Media Analyst to join our growing team!
Who are we?
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions – helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights.
What to expect as a Media Analyst:
The Media Analyst will support our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Enterprise Client Success teams from our Cape Town office. This person should be enthusiastic, analytical, hard-working, and self-motivated.
The Media Analyst will collect and evaluate information available publicly using Meltwater’s proprietary software technology. Using this information, the Media Analyst will collate key insights which inform our B2B clients’ decision-making across a range of industries including government, education, retail, banking, and others. This individual should be clued up on current events, have a strong understanding of online, traditional, and social media, be a team player, and be excited to learn about a variety of industries.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate customer’s requirements into reporting deliverables
- Assist with dashboard and report generation.
- Help with query building/checking and the creation of report templates.
- Track deadlines and deliverables to ensure timely delivery of client reports.
- Write contextual and qualitative analysis based on KPIs.
- Ensure the quality of reports delivered to customers .
- Proofread/edit the reports.
- Check numbers & report findings.
- Ensure the overall formatting and visual consistency of the reports.
- Respond to customer inquiries & questions about delivered reports.
- Work on training and other initiatives to improve the team’s product knowledge and efficiency and to support our Sales organization as needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Opportunity for rapid career progression – we only promote from within
- Employee equity program
- Your birthday off!
- Calm membership
- Collaborative, transparent and fun office culture; our famous Friday drinks, closing day festivities, summer and winter parties and lots more!!
Who are you:
- You must have genuine interest in and aptitude for analytical work, and a corresponding desire to build a long-term career in analytics, specifically.
- Exceptional ability to read, write and speak fluent business-level English.
- A valid Visa to work within South Africa is compulsory
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
Advantageous Experience and Skills that we look for:
- Tertiary education exposure to analytical methods.
- 1-3 years work experience in a role/education field that requires regular analytical work.
- Project management experience.
- Strong/advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude, with proven creative and critical thinking skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Mindset – Independence, creativity, curiosity, humility, empathy, and ownership.
- Team player mentality with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Customer Experience (CX) knowledge/experience.
- An understanding of PR and Marketing roles, responsibilities,
- and KPIs.
Location: Silo District, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa
Interviews: You will begin with an introduction call with one of our team, followed by a more formal interview process in our office
Start Date: ASAP
Remuneration: TBC – In accordance with relevant work experience.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Meltwater, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.