Talent Shore company opens jobs for Mechanical Process Engineer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Mechanical Process Engineer|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
This is a remote position.
We are hiring a Mechanical Process Engineer to join our team. The main role of the job will be to identify and implement improvement opportunities, assess equipment integrity, capture customer feedback, define technical specs for active contracts, and implement QA/QC over fabrication at different locations, mainly in Europe.
Description Of The Role
Responsible for dealing with various vendors, suppliers, and fabricators to cover aspects of quality assurance and factory testing requirements.
Develop project estimates, and budgets, and manage execution for awarded projects.
Implement engineering best practices and ensure adequate procedures are followed.
Ensuring compliance with international engineering standards.
Optimising materials of construction and cost of manufacture.
Consolidating the company’s equipment technical data sheets.
- Have worked for an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) company.
- Registered Charter or Professional Engineer
- Familiar with supply chain management and logistics
- Adequate knowledge of control and automation systems
- Fluency in German
- European citizenship (for work travel and visa purposes)
- Experience with Product Development and version controls
- Experience with SolidWorks software
- Having interests and ability in using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and FEA (Finite Element Analysis)methods
- SA Citizen
- Clear criminal record & references
- Work from home set up (own laptop, stable internet connection, UPS/Generator/Inverter)
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science (BSC) or equivalent engineering degree: ideally mechanical or process engineering
- Proven minimum of 5 years of engineering experience.
- Experience in designing equipment, modelling, and detailed drawings.
- Knowledge of CAD 2D and 3D
- Experience with plant design of P&IDs (Piping and instrumentation diagrams)
- Project management experience
- Fluent in English verbal communication and very good written skills
- Available for international travels on occassion
- Hold a valid driving license.
- Cooperative and collaborative as a group member in an interdisciplinary team
- Experience within the mining, Oil&Gas, water, or chemical process industries
Benefits International travel
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Talent Shore, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.