BURGER KING® South Africa company opens jobs for Marketing Intern at Burger King South Africa positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Internship experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||BURGER KING® South Africa|
|Position:||Marketing Intern at Burger King South Africa|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Services|
The purpose of the role on a marketing and communications intern, is to learn form the bottom up the process and procedures executed in a marketing department. They are their to gain much experience in all areas that the department focusses on and to contriubute through their learning.
- self driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Innovative and enthusiatic
- Marketing Management degree
Desired Work Experience
- Less than 1 year
Desired Qualification Level
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BURGER KING® South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.