Nestlé company opens jobs for Marketing Graduate Trainee positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Advertising and Marketing skills with Internship experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, & Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Marketing Graduate Trainee|
|Region:||Bryanston - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Advertising and Marketing|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Manufacturing|
Are you looking to work for the world’s leading food and beverages company? Then Nestlé Needs YOUth
Nestlé is looking for potential young talent to join our East and South African Region team. Covering 23 countries from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Zimbabwe the Graduate programme is a great way for young graduates to kickstart their career.
The developmental programme offers multi location and business unit rotation opportunities for a holistic exposure within the business.
Marketing Graduate requirements:
- BCom in Digital Marketing
- BCom in Marketing
- Strategic Marketing degree
High agility to build technical knowledge
- Communication skills
- Leadership ability
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nestlé, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.