Diversey company opens jobs for Marketing Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Chemical Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
Support the sales team through pricing, margin analysis, new products introduction and Point of sale materials within ESA and Nigeria.
- Manage communications on but not limited to product changes, customer wins etc.
- Gather and share to the team innovation information /projects as shared by regional marketing teams.
Availing Point Of Sale Materials (stickers & Signage Material)
- Manage internal and external resources in terms of: MSDS, PIS, Signage, Sales Aids, and Labels etc.
- Supports rollout of MarCom communication tools.
- Co-Ordinate external and internal functions from planning through to closure for CSI, Trade show events and training.
- The marcom manager shall perform and exercise all such duties in relation to the business of the Company as may from time to time be vested in or assigned to him/her by the Company.
- Degree in marketing/communications or related field.
- Experience in marketing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to function both independently as well as in a team
- Problem solving skills
- Results orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Strong leadership skills
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Diversey, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.