IQbusiness South Africa company opens jobs for Management Consultant Graduate positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Consulting, Information Technology, & Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||IQbusiness South Africa|
|Position:||Management Consultant Graduate|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Consulting, Information Technology, Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Business Consulting and Services|
What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, a Proudly South African management consulting firm focused on growing people and business in South Africa?
Our programme is designed to give passionate and enthusiastic graduates the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of consultant training and garner valuable experience by exposing them to the workplace, through internal and external project engagements.
The Growth Of An IQbusiness Intern Maybe In One Or Many Of The Below Skill Sets
A Management Consultant is a versatile role, one that has core skills with the ability to adapt well to change, but also to leverage off various tools and technologies in order to deliver in the toughest environments.
Business Analysis, Process Engineering, Project Management Accounting, Governance, Risk and Compliance Data (Engineering, Analysis and Analytics)Customer Experience, CRM Platforms Change Management, Agility, Learning and Development Research
- Completed Matric
- Completed undergraduate Tertiary Qualification
- Ability to the travel locally between IQbusiness and our clients, if required
IQbusiness is different, we walk differently, we talk differently, we even look different, but that’s what makes us unique. We’re our own kind of genuine and we expect to see how genuine you are.
If you become apart of IQbusiness these are some of our expectations.
- IQbusiness is more than just a business, it’s about making a difference within the IQbusiness community but also externally to everyone we interact with.
- Be apart of the bigger picture, attend workshops and bootcamps, go the extra mile and join an initiative, put yourself out there to create a name for yourself.
- There are many opportunities to get involved across projects and environments within IQbusiness. The more exposure one obtains the better the journey of upskilling and understanding will be. Look for the below areas to advance.
- Client project – Shadowing and/or supervised project delivery. Learning and applying specific methods, tools and techniques to help deliver on a project to a client.
- Internal Project/Support – Engage internally with IQbusiness and learn how the business functions. Assist and add value to help in attaining the strategic goals. Support in the day to day by always being open to a learning experience.
- Cross Functional – Diversify your knowledge and skills by engaging and learning across environments and projects. Show adaptability and impetus by taking on different projects and be able to show resolve in finding a solution.
Be the best version of yourself
- We want you to be you!! With the key values of IQbusiness in mind, we want each individual to pave their path and grow within IQbusiness.
- Collaborate, share and learn from one another and across the business. Show passion and curiosity to learn and develop new skills, but also hone older ones.
- Be caring and supportive by putting up a hand to lend a hand and understand that not all being done will change the world, but it may just help someone for that day.
- Be adaptable and resilient in smaller more monotonous pieces of work, knowing that as you develop the bigger more extravagant projects will come.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IQbusiness South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.