Talent Trace company opens jobs for Management Accountant positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Financial Control and Reporting
Typically Reports To
- General manager (Global)
- Regional finance managers, Finance manager, Bookkeepers,
Purpose Of The Job
The Management accountant is engaged in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. Individual should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds.
Finance managers Global
- 3-4 years experience as management accountant
- IFRS , Consolidations experience essential
- Experience in collating, preparing and interpreting reports, Gross profit margin analysis budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Chartered accountant (Articles in Big 4)
Technical Competencies/ Professional Expertise
- Use Financial and Quantitative Data: Establishes realistic budgets; uses financial and quantitative information effectively to manage.
- Use Technical / Functional Expertise: Possesses up-to-date knowledge in the profession and industry; is regarded as an expert in the technical/functional area; accesses and uses other expert resources when appropriate.
- Know the Business: Shows understanding of issues relevant to the broad organization and business; keeps that knowledge up-to-date; has and uses cross functional knowledge.
- Manage Profitability: Emphasizes the need to contribute to the organisation’s profitability; makes decisions that enhance the organisation’s financial position.
- Develop Systems and Processes: Identifies and implements effective processes and procedures for accomplishing work.
- Act with Integrity: Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles, values, and behaviour; builds trust with others through own authenticity and follow through on commitments.
- Analyse Issues: Gathers relevant information systematically; considers a broad range of issues or factors; grasps complexities and perceives relationships among problems or issues; seeks input from others: uses accurate logic in analyses.
- Show Work Commitment: Sets high standards of performance; pursues aggressive goals and works hard to achieve them.
- Personal Adaptability: Responds appropriately and completely to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, or other pressures.
Leadership Competencies (if a leadership role)
- Teamwork: Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables
- Coach and Develop Others: Accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees; gives timely, specific feedback and helpful coaching: provides challenging assignments and opportunities for development.
- Delegating and Controlling: Clearly assigns responsibility and tasks to others; establishes effective controls; ensures that employees have the necessary resources and authority; monitors progress and exercises control.
- Structure and Staff: Recruits and hires the right people for permanent and temporary assignments; builds a strong team with complementary strengths; provides for staff continuity; forms the right structures and teams.
Organisational Competencies: (culture-fit)
- Work in a fast paced and dynamic organizational environment making expeditious business decisions, adapting to rapidly changing and sometimes unpredictable business situations
- Demonstrate versatility, grasp and learn new concepts, developments and technologies quickly
- Adapt into a culturally diverse work environment
- Possess honesty, integrity, passion for the work, compassion
Key Performance Area
- Review the consolidation for Global (appr 45 entities)
- Ensure IFRS compliance
- Oversees the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Controls income, cash flow and expenditure
- Develops and manages financial systems/models
- Carries out business modelling and risk assessments
- Consolidation and review the preparation of the company’s budget
- Reports to Management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assists Management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engages in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review management accounts- Income statement and Balance sheet for all Global entities
- Review net working capital cycles
- Interprets the company’s financial results to Management and recommend improvement activities
- Reviews company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participates in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assists in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compiles key business metrics and reports on them to management
- Manages the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Creates additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Balance sheet recons
- Is responsible for commentary and variance analysis
- Manages functional and operational finance and support teams; conducts regular meetings to regulate the output and achievement of departmental goals.
- CA (SA)
- Consolidations Experience ESSENTIAL
- Collecting preparing and interpreting reports
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Cost & Management Accounting
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Talent Trace, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.