Hewitt Colenbrander Recruitment company opens jobs for Management Accountant positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Hewitt Colenbrander Recruitment|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
DUR001860 Management Accountant – Durban
Purpose of the job: To allocate costs adequately to projects, analyse the profitability of businesses overall, support operational stakeholders and provide guidance to group management.
- BCom degree in Management Accounting
- Tertiary Education Requested: CIMA
Technical Competencies and responsibilities
- 5 years experience in accounting and/or Management Accounting
- Experience in Multinational/Multi-currencies
- 5 years experience working on an ERP system – Pastel, Xero, and SAP
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Assisting operational stakeholders with proposals, budgets, and forecasts
- Analyse data pertaining to Revenue, GP, and Overhead
- Verify and control the Cost of Sales
- Budget work, quarterly forecasting, and annual audit support
- Capex and Commercial Analysis
- Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Deadline driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills
- Reporting skills
Only candidates with the minimum requirements will be considered.
- Cost Analysis
- ERP system – Pastel
- and SAP
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Hewitt Colenbrander Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.