Coca-Cola Beverages Africa company opens jobs for Machine Specialist positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food & Beverages, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa|
|Region:||KwaZulu-Natal, Phoenix - KwaZulu-Natal|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Food & Beverages|
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our production department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Machine Area Specialist C/A role, which is based in Phoenix. The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Controller C/A in Phoenix. Key Purpose: To maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.