AB InBev Africa company opens jobs for Logistics Technical Trainee positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Internship experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||AB InBev Africa|
|Position:||Logistics Technical Trainee|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Matatiele - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Services|
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is to develop a deep understanding of the Logistics department where you will be immersed into Distribution, Warehousing, Inventory & Planning during a 12- month period. The Trainees will be allocated to the following sites in Johannesburg: HQ Bryanston/Sandton, Isando, Denver and Bloemfontein.
- A fast paced 12-month Logistics technical program inclusive of exposure to the Logistics function operations and projects as well as interaction with senior leaders
- Robust evaluations determine progression into each rotation of the program within the 12 months
- Unleashes potential through 4-month rotational cycles and enabling cross functional work experience in various teams within the respective function
- The Program works on the 70-20-10 rule, where individuals learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and projects, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training.
- After a successful 8 months of continuous growth and completion of the program, you will be able apply for roles within the business to create a future with more cheers with us
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, courage and resilience, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- Collaborate with a global mindset and connect with people at all levels.
- Contribute to our teams in enabling us to continue to grow and broaden our category, leveraging insight, innovation and technology to stay ahead of the curve.
- Embrace our fast-paced culture, no matter the challenge
- Innovate with an Owner mindset, as owners – we each play an integral role in AB InBev’s success.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 3 years full-time formal working experience
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program and after, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Ambitious, curious, bold and resilient
- Determined to deliver results
- Sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact
- Band: VII
South African Breweries Pty (ltd) is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with South African Breweries Pty (ltd) employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AB InBev Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.