Red Rock Recruitment company opens jobs for Logistics Manager positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Red Rock Recruitment|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client in Port Elizabeth is looking to appoint a Material and Logistic Manager to start soonest.
- To help achieve the client objectives by ensuring the raw materials and production plans are in place and that all raw material is available, controlled, and supplied to the line, To store and dispatch finished goods to meet our customer requirements for quantity and time. To ensure proper administration to support accurate records of stock.
KEY OUTPUTS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Material Requirements Planning.
- Production scheduling.
- Raw materials stock control.
- WIP stock control.
- Finished goods stock control.
- Line feeding.
- Finished goods transport.
- Administration & systems maintenance.
- Control of returnable packaging.
- Regrind process and administration.
Key Responsibilities Of Jobs
- Ensure correct raw material is in place, on time at the right price to support what needs to be produced.
- Ensure a production schedule is in place that supports what needs to be produced.
- Ensure accuracy of all actual stock (raw material, WIP, finished goods) to records.
- Manage compliance to processes in all activities (purchasing, receiving, stock movement, dispatch, regrind, admin, and systems).
- Control returnable packaging.
- Ensure dispatching meets customer call-offs.
- Manage people.
- Ensure equipment availability, care, and maintenance.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are met.
- Liaise with customers as required ensuring their satisfaction.
- A relevant degree/diploma (Logistics / Warehousing)
- Minimum 5 years of experience, which includes stores, warehousing, MRP, and stock control in an automotive environment.
- Minimum 5 years of people supervision or management.
- In-depth knowledge of warehousing and stock control processes and systems in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of Excel skills.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
- Experience with Syspro.
- Experience in the injection molding industry.
- Policy and process development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Logistics Manager
- Material Manager
- Production Plans
- Production Scheduling
Employer & Job Benefits
- To be discussed with successful candidates
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Red Rock Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.