VIP Liquors company opens jobs for Logistics Coordinator positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the distribution operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in Logistics Coordination principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great adminsitrativeabilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor distribution operations
- Manage the daily and weekly routing schedules
- Update and maintain the Dispatch schedules
- Handle customer orders
- Update Dispatch schedules to Marketing schedules
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Manage the DC portals and bookings and paperwork
- Keep effective reports
- Cross check stock reports
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Great business acumen
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company VIP Liquors, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.