RAD Resources SA company opens jobs for Liquor Store Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||RAD Resources SA|
|Position:||Liquor Store Manager|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
My client is looking for a strong Store Manager to manage their Liquor store based in Ballito.
The incumbent will be in charge of managing the full responsibility of the store;
- Staff management
- Stock Management
- Train staff
- Customer care and management
- Growth and profitibality
- Diploma or degree in business or retail
- Own transport
- 5 years + experience in Retail and FMCG
- Store management
About The Employer
My client is based in Ballito
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RAD Resources SA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.