Hamptons company opens jobs for Lettings Hub Administrator positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Management skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Real Estate, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Lettings Hub Administrator|
|Region:||East London - Eastern Cape, Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Management|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
We are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Hub Administrator to join our North London Admin Hub.
From the moment you start your career with us, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. We will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, we continue to achieve great things.
Responsibilities Of a Lettings Hub Administrator
- Provide administration of legal documentation for letting tenancies including but not limited to new tenancy paperwork, mid tenancy changes, terminations.
- Providing administration support to the lettings teams.
- Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team.
- Offering support to other team members within the hub.
- Marketing, to include canvassing and social media.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to arrange pre tenancy works.
- Ensuring all administration is completed to a high standard and fully compliant in line with legislation and the audit guidelines.
- Liaising with branch and clients to ensure the timely completion and receipt of all compliance certificates such as EPC, EICR, Landlord gas safety record.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Supporting the branches with office administration such as stationary orders, post, and office health and safety records.
- Processing and ensuring payment of all branch related invoices.
Skills & Experience Required to be a sucessful Lettings Hub Administrator:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive, pro-active and flexible approach
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous administration experience required, ideally within the property industry
- New joiner, promotion-specific and career-long personal development training
- Opportunities for career progression with a preference to promote within
- Your birthday off!
- Frequent fun, regular local, regional and all staff social events
- A day off each year for charity or community work
- Fantastic company culture, centred around inclusion and respect
- Employee discounts on retail, travel and in house property services
- Access to wellbeing support services
In the 150 years since we first opened our doors for business, we have learnt many things, the most important of which is that the secret to success comes down to one thing – great people.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or for further information contact [email protected]
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Hamptons, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.