Pipe company opens jobs for Legal and Compliance Officer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Legal skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Legal and Compliance Officer|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
Responsible for driving legal projects and activities relating to high risk online processing and transactions, assisting with the implementation and management of risk.
Quantitative, financial, and accounting knowledge is preferred
To act as the Executive for Legal and Compliance, with an emphasis on Company functions on Payment solutions. To provide guidance, structure, and leadership to the Legal and Compliance teams
Support the Senior Manager in the development and implementation of the Risk Management Strategy.
Plays an advisory role on all risk management related issues within the company, ensuring that there are the necessary monitoring mechanisms and control measures in place to mitigate risk.
- Conducting Legal reviews of agreements and wordings.
- Drafting standard templates of agreements and updating the templates from time to time.
- Providing Legal advice on areas specific to online processing and transactions.
- Writing Legal opinions for topics raised by the business.
- Assessing Legal regulatory changes on the day-to-day activities
- Conducting end to end Compliance and high risk transaction monitoring.
- Completing Compliance reporting.
- Updating Legal and Compliance Policies
- Identifying opportunities to assist the business timeously, efficiently and in an effective manner.
- Attending to and participating in Legal, Risk and Compliance risk assessments.
- Attending to Legal, Risk and Compliance queries.
- University degree
- Admitted Attorney
- Experience in the financial services industry
- general insurance or compliance would be advantageous
- Attention to detail required.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure.
- Solution-oriented with a proactive
- efficient and independent work style.
- Fluent in English.
Desired Qualification Level
About The Employer
Responsible for driving legal projects and activities relating to risk management
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Pipe, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.