Mind2Biz company opens jobs for LEAD MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Civil Engineering, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||LEAD MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions are looking for a motivated Lead Mechanical Design Engineer to join a reputable, multi-disciplinary engineering and construction company on a contract basis in Lancashire.
Our client specialises in delivering solutions across the civil and MEICA spectrum and operates framework contracts with several of the key UK water companies. Due to their increasing workload, they looking for an experienced Lead Mechanical Design Engineer to assist them in their major commercial projects.
Key Tasks Will Include
The selected candidate will be required to operate on a hybrid basis, travelling to Lancashire their Preston office twice a week.
- Developing detailed designs in-line with client requirements
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Providing technical support and advice to clients, as well as team members
- Project management and delegation of tasks to other staff members
- Assisting senior management with programme delivery and resource management
- Providing statements and reports as required
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior team members
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Rob Taylor on 02392 603030 or email
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mind2Biz, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.