Assegai Recruitment company opens jobs for Lead Civil Engineer (Water) positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Lead Civil Engineer (Water)|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Durban based consulting engineering firm is seeking a Senior Design Technologist / Engineer (Water) to join their company.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in water and sanitation municipal projects, water treatment works and waste-water treatment works design.
Projects are based in Mpumalanga Province, Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, Ugu and other Municipalities in KZN.
We are seeking Candidates who would have their base in Durban and be willing to travel to different areas based on their relevant assigned projects.
- BTech / BSc / BEng. in Civil Engineering
- Professionally Registered with ECSA
- 10 + years experience in water and sanitation projects.
- Proficient in Model Maker, Pipe Maker, AutoCAD, Civil Designer KY Pipe and WADISO
- Extensive knowledge of construction contracts
- Understanding of the project management lifecycle
- Mentorship and leading a team of 10 or more Technologists and Technicians to Professional Registration.
- Project and Financial Reporting
- Resourcing, Planning, Organization, and co-ordination of unit activities
- Monthly Business Unit reporting to Operations Head
- Develop business plans, feasibility studies, conceptual designs including all documentation
- Development stage and preparation of all documentation and drawings
- Attend project co-ordination meetings and liaise with Professional Team,
- Model designs and preparation of preliminary drawings using Model Maker Suite of software, WADISO, Civil Designer and AutoCad;
- Ensure required consents and approvals are obtained from the Stakeholders and lead times are managed efficiently;
- Prepare high level cost estimates for design options and detailed estimates for construction; Outline specifications and incorporate into design and contract documentation;
- Prepare tender documentation, conduct/oversee clarification meetings, adjudicate submissions and compile adjudication reports; Conduct site monitoring and quality control and follow company quality site assurance documentation.
- Manage the detail drawing development with technologists and technicians
- Preparation of close-out reports
- Assistance in compiling bids and proposal documents
- Site Assessments and site investigations
- Compile and manage site records and calculate payment certificates;
- Chairing of site meetings (including tender briefing, progress meetings
- civil engineering
Desired Work Experience
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Assegai Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.