Alfred H Knight company opens jobs for Laboratory Manager positions in the Pretoria Metropolitan Area region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in International Trade and Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Alfred H Knight|
|Region:||Pretoria Metropolitan Area|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||International Trade and Development|
30/06/23 Laboratory Manager WHAT IS ON OFFER
Alfred H Knight has an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Manager to join the team based in Steelpoort, South Africa. The primary function of this role is to support the Analytical Services Manager for the management of the day to day analytical services and ISO 17025 accreditation within Alfred H Knight South Africa laboratory. Additionally, you will be expected to ensure a high analytical service is provided in maintaining the overall technical competency of the Steelpoort laboratory facilities.
Fundamentally, it is a role that supports laboratory personnel in dealing with analytical problems and a role that supports the group worldwide in addressing client-based technical queries and general analytical issues.
Alfred H Knight is a totally independent, family owned business spanning five generations. A global network of strategically placed offices and laboratories enable global trade by providing independent inspection, analysis and consultancy services to the metals and minerals, solid fuels and agriculture industries.
We have honed & carefully crafted our reputation. Delivering knowledge and professionalism in all aspects of weighing, sampling and analysis. We thrive by continuing to re-invest in our facilities, technology and people. Click here to find out more about AHK.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful at Alfred H Knight you will need to display the following:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Providing technical advice and support to the group worldwide.
- Providing technical advice and support to the SA laboratory staff as required.
- Advising the Analytical Services Manager of repetitive technical problems.
- Ensure QC data is compiled and reviewed on a cyclic basis.
- Maintaining record keeping within the SA Laboratory, such that work is clearly and easily auditable, and traceable within the guidelines of the SA’s 17025 accreditation.
- Participating in disciplinarys and grievance meetings in line with company procedure and in consultation with Human Resource.
- Ensuring that the Company’s induction procedure is followed for new employees, and that all documents relating to an employee’s induction are kept up-to-date.
- Monitoring staff attendance and punctuality in consultation with HR Department.
- Supporting the development of personnel for specific technical roles overseas and facilitate training and technical.
- Undertaking other duties of an appropriate nature in consultation with the Analytical Services Manager and General Manager.
- Maintaining a professional standard and appearance during office hours and while promoting the company when on company business.
- Ensuring the company’s Health & Safety policy is applied effectively in areas under the Post Holder’s control.
- Allocates labour and material resources cost effectively to meet requirements following discussion with superior and subordinates.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Behaviours
- Ability to demonstrate literacy and be numerate
- Highly proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office Suite Gmail)
- HND or University related chemistry degree
- Highly proficient in English (Verbal and written)
We are offering an excellent opportunity with a salary and benefits package to match including pension, life assurance and an employee assistance programme.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Alfred H Knight, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.