Fidelity Services Group company opens jobs for Key Account Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Security and Investigations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Fidelity Services Group|
|Position:||Key Account Manager|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Security and Investigations|
Overall purpose of the job: The main objective of the Key Account Manager is to ensure that the relationship with the client is managed effectively and day-to-day operations run smoothly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that client’s needs, and expectations are met by the business.
- Address all queries as relates to the tracking portal, new fitments, repairs, stolen vehicle recoveries and other relevant issues and support the various teams within the division.
- Managing any issues that may arise with both internal and external customers.
- Prepare and present various reports to the customer and assist with internal reporting requirements.
- Ensure that the client database is managed effectively and regularly checked, reconciled and update so that any anomalies are timeously actioned accordingly.
- Ensure that all day-to-day operations run effectively- new fitments, repairs, de-installations, and reinstallations.
- Ensure that all customer branches have the necessary marketing material and training to effectively on-sell the tracking units to end customers and ensure that all operations related to this are managed and documented correctly.
- Ensure that relevant personnel receive adequate training on the use of the fleet portal, app and any other relevant elements of the product.
- Regularly run health checks to identify units that may require repair and action accordingly.
- Ensure that all other FSD staff on the customer’s premises are well-presented, punctual, productive and that their work is of an appropriate standard.
- Ensure that adequate controls are in place over stock and SIM cards as relates to the account.
- Ensure that processes are in place for the effective planning of new fitments as well as the timeous updating of information on the systems to ensure that units installed reflect the correct vehicle details.
- Ensure that processes are in place for removing deinstalled/deactive units from all systems and ensure they have been suspended from billing procedures.
- Assist with timely collections of outstanding invoices.
- Ensure that all additional billing requirements as per SLA agreement are processed and invoiced accordingly.
- Assist with stock forecasting and budgeting.
- Ensure works are executed as per company policies and procedure.
- Source and acquire new business in B2B and SME through an ongoing prospecting plan
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Work experience in a similar role preferred
- Very strong computer skills- specifically excel and data manipulation skills (Pivot tables, Vlookups etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Prior experience in Telematics advantageous
- Very strong data analytics/Excel skills
- Time Management
- Managing various projects
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Be comfortable with working in a fast paced and pressurized environment
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Fidelity Services Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.