Ntice Sourcing Solutions company opens jobs for Junior Quantity Surveyor positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Construction, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Ntice Sourcing Solutions|
|Position:||Junior Quantity Surveyor|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
Our client, a leading company within the Commercial Interior Design and Construction sector has an opportunity available for a Junior Quantity Surveyor, based in Cape Town
The Quantity Surveyor (QS) will be responsible for ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a value-added cost management service. The QS will be involved in all phases of a facility’s lifecycle such as feasibility, design, construction, extension, refurbishment, maintenance, and demolition.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers, and subcontractors
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts
- Measurement of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and always followed
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports and follow procedures and instructions in accordance with the business
- Produce accurate measuring, data transfers, formulations, and calculations
- Work in a well-timed manner not to hold up the adjacent teams and project progress
- Assist Head of Department when required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or Quantity Surveying Diploma obtained from a recognised tertiary institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a commercial / property environment
- Shopfitting experience a bonus
Knowledge And Skills
- Strong analytical ability with good communication and organisation skills
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Be able to provide both summarized and detailed reports, on current activities.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- DimX proficient
- R18k – R28k CTC (Negotiable)
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ntice Sourcing Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.