KPMG South Africa company opens jobs for Junior Oracle Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||KPMG South Africa|
|Position:||Junior Oracle Developer|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Business Consulting and Services|
Junior Oracle Developer
Number Of Positions
Function And Business Unit
Infrastructure – ITS
Description Of The Role And Purpose Of The Job
The Junior Oracle Applications Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, customizing and integrating Oracle e-Business Suite applications with other systems, and providing ongoing support and future enhancements of those solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring KPMG SA’s Oracle EBS portfolio of applications are designed to meet evolving business requirements and meet coding and application standards for reliability, scalability, availability, and usability.
- This position will also work with team members as needed to scope, design, develop, test, support and enhance Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle SOA and Oracle ADF solutions.
- Design Develop utilities to ensure we have modular approach in programming for uniformity & to improve productivity.
- Work with Oracle functional business and system analysts to gather business requirements, translate them into specifications documents.
- Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
- Work under the supervision or mentorship of the Oracle Application Developer to translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
- Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows under the mentorship and guidance of the Oracle Application Developer or as a part of a team.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Ability and willingness to learn regarding the applications and their ecosystem.
- Review of code and ensure adheres to industry best practices and KPMG Coding standards.
- Participate in analysis discussions to ensure the business requirements are met.
- Provide all necessary documentation for developed solutions, data flows, coding and designs.
- Provide all implementation guides for deployment to Production environments.
Skills And Attributes Required For The Role
- Application Development Framework (ADF) and Service Oriented
- Architecture (SOA) concepts knowledge is required but not mandatory.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client focus
- The ability to work well under pressure and to perform to deadlines
- Team player who is self-aware
- Sound decision making ability with the ability to consult where needed
- Focus on continuous improvement within the ITS function while advancing an ethical environment
- High level of attention to detail and a desire to drive quality
- The ability to work unsupervised
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience):
- Total of 1-3 Years’ of solid experience in Oracle E-Business Suite (Oracle EBS).
- Technical knowledge of Oracle applications, Oracle SQL and PL-SQL development is required.
- Some experience with RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions), Forms, BI Publisher Reports/XML Publisher, Workflow, OAF, sqldeveloper and Linux Shell Scripting.
- Exposure to one or more of the following Oracle EBS modules: Financials, Projects, Procurement, Asset Management, HR and Payroll.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KPMG South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.