SGS company opens jobs for Junior Mineralogist positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Oil and Gas, Retail Office Equipment, & Consumer Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Consumer Services, Oil and Gas, Retail Office Equipment|
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 97,00 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
To perform the role of junior mineralogist within the division. The responsibilities and authorities of the junior mineralogist in mineralogy in relation to post requirements of managerial, technical and key support personnel are outlined
- Control all activities related to an assigned project, including coordination of sample preparation and associated staff, QC/QA of samples prepared, data acquisition using available mineralogical equipment and QC/QA of the data, liaison with all other departments, divisions and subcontractors involved for XRD project with less than 30 samples.
- When required, assist with sample preparation during normal working hours
- Data processing / control, reporting of testwork according to company guidelines with input from the mineralogist to line manager and report writing.
- Creating the context for the work within which certain objectives need to be achieved implies the planning and structuring of task achievements over a period that ranges from 1 week to 1 month.
- Evaluation of results and interpretation.
- Management, training and direction of technical support staff in quality, testwork methodology, safety and time management.
- Meet company targets concerning turnover and quality for projects assigned.
- Responsible for the effective and appropriate use of equipment, facilities and good housekeeping.
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the SGS management system.
- Perform any other reasonable task as assigned by the direct line manager.
- Attend required Minerlaogy technique training when arranged
- B.Sc Hons. in Geology/metallurgy
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SGS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.