Pedros company opens jobs for Junior Legal Counsel positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Legal skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Restaurants, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Junior Legal Counsel|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
Duties And Responsibilities
- To provide legal support to the Group
- To assist with commercial and corporate matters, contract management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and reporting
- Independently manage the contracts database including (but not limited to) negotiating, auditing, renewing and reporting on lease agreements
- Negotiating and drafting a wide range of agreements such as (but not limited to) service level agreements, supplier agreements and Sale Agreements
- Providing hands-on legal advice and internal training to other departments
- Assisting with company secretarial matters, drafting of resolutions, taking of minutes and managing compliance
- Deal with litigation and other disputes with landlords, suppliers and third parties
- Instructing and liaising with external Attorneys & counsel
- Legal Drafting
- Contract management
- Excellent communication skills, orally and in writing
- Good working knowledge of South African law in general
- LLB and admission as an attorney
- Minimum 2- years post admission experience
- Driver’s license
- Microsoft experience
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Pedros, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.