Sabenza IT company opens jobs for Junior/Intermediate .NET Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Junior/Intermediate .NET Developer|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Junior/Intermediate .NET Developer Developer , IT
Cape Town – Western Cape – South Africa
Our client is seeking a skilled Junior/Intermediate .Net Developer. This exciting venture is available in the Durbanville, Cape Town area. This is provides a candidate a healthy balance of remote and office work through their hybrid model while enjoying the perks of a perm role.
- Some Angular 13+ Experience (Frontend)
- Some .NET Core Experience
- Some .NET 6 Experience
- Experience working with Containers
- Experience working with Postman / REST
- Understanding of program interfaces e.g. REST, GraphQL
- Understanding of Software Development principles (Agile, Scrum)
- Microsoft .Net C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft TFS / Azure DevOps
Good to Have:
- IT-Related Education
- Auzre RM Experience
- Experience in UI/UX design
Don’t waste time, apply now!
Apply for this Job
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sabenza IT, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.