EnableSA Recruitment company opens jobs for Junior Industrial Engineer positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Junior Industrial Engineer|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
- Lead the process of 5S implementation and maintaining thereof
- Development of SOP’s and process improvements
- Document all improvements
- Updating BOM’s and loading into SAP timeously
- Compiling of parts lists for production teams
- Record and update production orders
- Do time studies to support the productivity on the production line
- Support the Quality Technician on equipment and machines that are out of calibration
- Grade 12
- Industrial Engineering Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Understanding of technical / process drawings
- Valid drivers’ license
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EnableSA Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.