Capital Recruit company opens jobs for Junior Electrical Engineer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Junior Electrical Engineer|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
We are an innovative renewable energy company specialising in large-scale solar power projects for buildings. Our aim is to provide sustainable energy solutions that not only reduce carbon emissions but also save our clients money on their energy bills. We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Electrical Engineer with experience in PV Photovoltaic systems to join our team.
Job Description: As a Junior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting in the design, development, and implementation of large-scale solar power projects.
- Conducting site assessments to determine the feasibility of solar power projects
- Performing electrical calculations and simulations to ensure the optimal design and operation of PV systems
- Collaborating with other engineers and project managers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Reviewing and interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- Providing technical support during the installation and commissioning of PV systems
- Performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting of existing PV systems
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to solar power and renewable energy.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Registered Candidate with ECSA
- 3-6 years of experience in PV Photovoltaic systems
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards related to solar power and renewable energy
- Proficiency in electrical design and simulation software (e.g. AutoCAD, PVSyst)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Capital Recruit, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.