RecruitAGraduate.co.za company opens jobs for Junior Accountant positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
A company that provides accounting services by using cloud-based systems, seeks to employ a Junior Accountant on a 6 month fixed term basis. The role includes carrying out accounting and administrative tasks while supporting the accounting department and promoting business expansion. A suitable candidate would need to have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or a related field of study with a minimum of 1 year working experience. This position is based full-time in Cape Town.
- Processing monthly accounting and payroll utilising various software programmes.
- Providing assistance with administrative support tasks.
- Compiling a trial balance, including verification of all control accounts.
- Handling VAT, UIF, PAYE, and other statutory returns.
- Calculating and filing income tax returns.
- Maintaining monthly files and generating reports.
- Managing deadlines effectively
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- 1-3 years of experience working in Accounting
- Experience in XERO, Sage Online, Simple Pay, Dext, and Greatsoft Online will be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Adapt to changing environments
- Eager to learn
- Great team player
- Work systematically
- Goal orientated and problem solving attitude
- Depending on business growth, there is a possibility for this position to transition into a permanent role.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RecruitAGraduate.co.za, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.