Positive Switch company opens jobs for Junior Account Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Junior Account Manager|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
Job Purpose The purpose of this role is to develop the necessary skill set in order to support sales and operations in achieving relevant targets, while maintaining strong relationships with fellow team members, service providers and all customers.
Duties and Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide support and input into the development and design of the sales (including calling) and/or marketing plan/s.
- Participate in high quality engagement and maintain strict adherence to sales calling plans.
- Support in growing existing customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services by ensuring
understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park and country.
- Generate leads to assist the increase in new customers sign-ups.
- Demonstrate commercial competence and support in increasing customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services by ensuring own understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park and country.
- Investigate and integrate competitor and customer insights to identify growth opportunities and propose action plans to influence sales.
- Conduct market visits where required, to check route coverage, competitor activity, and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
- Support in compiling and submitting monthly sales performance reports.
Accounts Services (& Operations)
- Provide support and input into Accounts (Customers/Creditors) with regular follow ups on overdue accounts.
- Monitor service levels at service stations to ensure customer satisfaction, volume growth and economies of scale.
- Monitor input costs at stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
Branches/Offices & Diesel Truck Parks/Stops/Depots (sites)
- Provide support and input into the development and design of best practice service level agreements.
- Monitor service levels at both sites and stations to ensure customers satisfaction, volume growth and economies of scale.
- Support in improving input costs at both sites and stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
- Plan and schedule visits to all sites and stations where required with a skewed increased frequency to pareto sites (20% of sites that do 80% of our volume).
Academic And Trade Qualifications
▪ Business Management/Project Management/Sales/ Marketing Diploma or Degree or equivalent ▪ Additional courses in relevant fields will be advantageous
▪ Valid Driver’s License and Passport is required
▪ Preferably with own transport
Work Experience & Skills
▪ Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar position ▪ Previous experience in a customer and/or consumer focused role
▪ Experience in the Logistics, Financial Services, Financial Technology or Consumer Financial Services is preferred ▪ Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Positive Switch, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.