Jennings Consulting company opens jobs for IT Technician positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg - KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client, leaders in the Office Automation and ICT (Information Computer Technology) services industry, is seeking an experienced IT Technician to join their dynamic team based in Pietermaritzburg.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Programming, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all PABX systems
- Programming, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all CCTV systems
- Conduct site survey before installations
- Configuration of ADSL, VoIP, WIFI, 3G routers
- Set up of IP PBX VoIP network
- SIP Trunks and VOIP installations
- Installations and troubleshooting of cabling infrastructure
- Voice Over IP network maintenance
- Connectivity – Fiber, Microwave links and LTE
- Data cabling and voice cabling
- Voice and Data integration
- Troubleshooting in a networking infrastructure
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or Software faults.
- Respond to Service desk requests and resolving user issues within SLA times.
- Conduct fault finding analysis
- Upon completion of full installation, handover must be completed with the client/customer
- Up to date with H&S regulations and SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
- Communicate with customers to explain problems and procedures with the equipment
- To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in an accurate manner and on time
- Rapidly establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with colleagues, customers and 3rd Party Professionals, such as software developers.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Networking experience and knowledge is crucial
- Experience with Onsite and Remote PABX systems including VoIP
- Full Installation of PABX system Onsite and Hosted
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft 365
- 3 years previous experience within the office automation industry preferable
- 2 years previous technology experience
- Experience in the maintenance of Firewalls
- Firewall certifications will be Advantageous
- Key Performance Indicators
- Installation of PABX, CCTV & Network systems
- Fault diagnosis & repairs
- Telephonic Management Systems Installations & Maintenance
- VOIP installations & maintenance
- Telephonic support
- Installation of new points
- Attention to detail
- High standard of accuracy & proficiency
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Must be able to work independently on site and as part of a team
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must show an analytical approach toward tasks
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels – verbal and written in English
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to drive results
- Must be customer centric
- Own vehicle and Valid Driver’s License – NOT NEGOTIABLE
- Interested applicants are requested to submit their CVs via email to [Email Address Removed] quoting the reference number JEN1904
- Correspondence is reserved for shortlisted candidates.
- Should you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Office Automation
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Systems / Network Administration
Desired Qualification Level
About The Employer
Our client are well established leaders within the Office Automation and ICT (Information Computer Technology) services industry.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Basic salary
- Fuel Allowance
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Jennings Consulting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.