Boardroom Appointments - Global Human and Talent Capital company opens jobs for iOS (Swift) Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Boardroom Appointments – Global Human and Talent Capital|
|Position:||iOS (Swift) Developer|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing software for iOS (Swift) platforms with strong background in Objective C and/or Cocoa development and experience with network protocols such as HTTP, SSL, REST, and/or JSON
- Current iOS developer certification is a plus
- 5 years of experience developing iOS apps, with a focus on development and design using Swift language preferred
- Digital experience
- Insurance (short term or life)/financial service industry is advantageous
- SAFe Methodology – value stream approach
- Custom built solutions (not off the shelf)
- Understanding of back-end integration
- Explore new technologies
- Use established software engineering practices to plan, design, code, document, test, release, and monitor progress
- Participate in various aspects of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, development, testing, and deployment
- Research, analyze, design, and create data structures and algorithms that are efficient and accessible for client Design, build and improve applications for iPhone and iPad using Swift
- Test and debug your code using Instruments and UI Testing frameworks
- Integrates with backend systems and web services to facilitate complete product functionality
- Updates, refactors, and maintains code and applications throughout the life of the project
- Building custom controllers and UIView subclasses to support iOS applications
- Handling the entire life cycle of an app, including software development, testing, bug fixing, and debugging
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Boardroom Appointments – Global Human and Talent Capital, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.