Luno company opens jobs for iOS Engineer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
About us :
Luno is the crypto investment app you can rely on, enabling you to buy, store and explore crypto securely. We’re committed to putting the power of cryptocurrency in everyone’s hands sensibly and responsibly.
Since 2013, we’ve helped millions of people around the world invest safely in crypto. We do this by cutting through the hype and supporting customers at every step of the way. All products and cryptocurrencies on our platform must first meet stringent legal, risk and technical security standards. We don’t do memecoins.
Transparency is key for us. Luno stores all crypto on a 1:1 basis and we have rigorous processes in place so you can be confident your investment is secure. We’re available in more than 40 countries around the world and we work closely with respective regulators in all of these markets to be fully compliant, as we believe this is the best way to help everyone, everywhere, invest safely
The role in a nutshell:
You’ll be joining a group of highly motivated software engineers who you’ll work collaboratively with to help Luno succeed with our mission. You will set standards, recommend continual improvement and mentoring fellow engineers to do the right thing.
You will become the domain expert, trusted by your fellow engineers and product team to design and deliver secure, customer focused solutions.
Your mission will be:
Building on distributed microservices that are accessed by over 10 million customers from nearly 50 countries.
- Be a thought leader, propose continual improvement to the way we work, how we write code, how we automate manual work, continually shift quality feedback left.
- Influence our technology strategy and roadmap, share your knowledge and research.
- Designing, building and maintaining advanced applications services.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Writing testable, maintainable code for robustness and reliability.
- Build attractive, easy to use mobile features.
- Inspire our fellow Lunaut engineers to enjoy doing their best work, and have fun creating customer value that directly affects customers, the company and the Bitcoin ecosystem.
- Shape your role to showcase the best you have to offer, get involved in all hands, technical meeting of minds and presenting to the wider community.
Don’t be put off if you don’t tick all of the boxes – they’re a guide based on what we’d love to see
What stack we work on:
- Kotlin, Swift & Angular
- Go(lang), gRPC
- Kubernetes (EKS), Docker
- CloudFlare, CloudFront, nginx
- MySQL (RDS), Redis (ElastiCache), etc
- Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, Jenkins
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnerbly and Code Academy
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
- Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Luno, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.