Woodard & Curran company opens jobs for Internship - Civil & Environmental Engineering positions in the Limpopo region. The type of work we provide is Internship.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Environmental Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Woodard & Curran|
|Position:||Internship - Civil & Environmental Engineering|
|Region:||Greater Giyani - Limpopo, Limpopo|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
Woodard & Curran is a national engineering, science, and operations firm with a simple vision for clean water, a safe environment, healthy communities, and happy people. As an employee-owned company, we strive to cultivate diverse teams and encourage collaboration in an equitable and inclusive culture. We seek talented individuals from all backgrounds to help us address a broad range of water and environmental issues. We prioritize our people, offering opportunities for professional growth, ownership, and flexibility. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and the planet.
We are looking for a motivated Civil and Environmental Engineering Intern to join our company. If you want to jumpstart your career and expand your skills while working alongside talented experts, then this is the opportunity for you! You will be involved with project work from your first day, working side-by-side with experienced engineers and scientists to help clients address their water and environmental challenges. Exercise your creativity and problem solving skills in a supportive environment where every perspective is valued. We are a mission-driven organization that puts our people first, with a culture that focuses on providing meaningful work, engaging challenges, recognition, and reward.
Duties and responsibilities vary based on level of experience and project expectations. An intern will generally shadow experienced professionals and participate as a member of a team by contributing to actual projects. Interns are able to apply what they have learned “from the classroom” via experience based-learning.
This Internship Position will be based in our Northampton, MA Office.
The ideal candidate will be a second or third year Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering student. Specific classes taken should include a mix of the following: Hydraulics, Hydrology, Drinking Water and Wastewater Treatment, Stormwater Design, Pavement Design, Soils, Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD), and Fluid Mechanics. Experience or interest in site/civil engineering, hydraulic modeling, wastewater collection system design and rehabilitation, drinking water treatment and distribution, GIS, and AutoCAD is desired.
Benefits & Wellbeing
- 401(k) Pre-tax or Roth Contributions: Company will match equal to 100% of the first 3% of salary contributed, All employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan and are 100% vested in the value of own contributions and any employer matching contributions
Time away from work:
- Vacation time is provided to full and part-time regular employees. Vacation is accrued, based on number of hours worked per week as well as prior years of experience
- Woodard & Curran offers paid sick time to eligible employees who are absent due to their own non-work related, illness, injury, or medical procedure
- Woodard & Curran provides up to 80 hours of Paid Parental Leave for child bonding in a 12-month period
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance from Sun Life to assist with replacing a portion of your income in the event of non-job-related illness or injury. Eligible employees are automatically enrolled and eligible immediately
Coverage and support for your needs and wellbeing:
Personal and Family health: Company offers three medical plan options based on geography; plus HSA and PSA plans are available based on eligibility, additional options include dental and vision plans.
Company provides basic employee group life insurance and AD&D benefits; additional voluntary life insurance for employee and family are available through Sun Life.
WayForward powered by Dario: EAP Program combined with personalized mental health and wellbeing coaching.
LiveWell wellbeing program: credit incentive is available, up to $600 annually – nutrition and fitness reimbursement, and access to the Virgin Pulse wellness platform.
Education: Tuition assistance offers eligible employees up to 100% reimbursement of tuition, books and fees up to $5250 per year, for courses related to the employee’s job or planned career development.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Woodard & Curran is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We value diversity, equity and inclusion and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Woodard & Curran believes that complex teams working together in an equitable, inclusive space provides the best opportunity for achieving our vision of clean water, a safe environment, healthy communities, and happy people. Our success is tied to a culture that embraces our differences so that everyone can bring their whole, authentic selves to work. When our people are supported to reach their full potential, we provide the most innovative, sound, and effective solutions.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Woodard & Curran, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.