Salesworx Recruitment company opens jobs for Internal Sales Representative - Printing positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Printing Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Internal Sales Representative - Printing|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
Our client provides a one stop shop including best of breed printing technology, consumables, media, expertise, knowledge and after sales service all backed by 25+ years’ experience in the Printing equipment and supplies industry, with offices in Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town.
The successful candidate will join a high – performance sales team at their Cape Town office to effectively manage an existing client base and source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients and generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales.
Other responsibilities will also include reception duties, welcoming guests etc
Your responsibilities will include:
- Servicing New and Existing customers/accounts to Obtain orders for company range of Products.
- Prepare Sales presentations by studying different customer types and the various products in the Group portfolio.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers and focusing on the buying potential in your area.
- Submit Orders by referring to price lists, product literature and related sales guides.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products and selling techniques etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by relaying problems, preparing reports, and making recommendations to Management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training and workshops.
- Manage and maintain clients’ accounts and ensure that they remain in good standing.
- Attend weekly sales’ meetings at the office.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of New and Existing clients contacted.
- Number of Quotations issued.
- Regular inputting and updating of CRM.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets.
- Conversion ratio of Quotations.
- Experience on Pastel advantageous
- Experience in the printing industry would be an advantage.
- 2+ years proven sales experience and track record.
- Qualification in Business /Sales Management or related an advantage.
- Experience in the printing technology industry is an advantage.
- Highly computer literate.
- Self-Starter & highly motivated.
- Process driven.
- High level of customer service orientation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Reside in the Northern Suburbs
- Basic of between 10k – 15k (Dependent on experience and qualifications) + Commission Structure.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Salesworx Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.