Roundpeg Talent company opens jobs for Internal Account Manager positions in the Johannesburg Metropolitan Area region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales, Administrative, & Customer Service skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Computer Hardware Manufacturing, & Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Internal Account Manager|
|Region:||Johannesburg Metropolitan Area|
|Job Function:||Administrative, Customer Service, Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Computer Hardware Manufacturing, IT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development|
If you are a digitally capable customer sales and service professional with excellent communication skills who is drawn to the technology distribution space, then this might be the opportunity you have been seeking.
As an Internal Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the customers always receive the highest quality customer service and that communications with customers are constant, accurate, and effective. By ensuring ongoing operational excellence at all times you will be responsible for driving the sales activity to achieve specific sales and margin targets.
We are looking for individuals who want to be part of the transformation that is taking place in the technology distribution space. Customer-centric and administratively strong individuals who embrace change and are excited by the use of digital tools in the sales environment are encouraged to apply.
If you are keen to collaborate and assist colleagues by sharing your digital skills and attributes to transform the transactional workplace, then this could be the job for you.
If you are ready for a challenge, please apply.
- Matric or equivalent
- Tertiary qualification preferable; a diploma in Sales or Customer Service is ideal
- Financial and business acumen, including an understanding of ERP and CRM systems
- 3+ years in a Sales or Customer Service role (distributor / vendor / reseller preferable)
- Demonstrable evidence of excellent customer relationship management, service delivery, and communications skills
- Experience using digital sales tools in a customer-centric role
- Driver’s License and own Transport
A more comprehensive job description will be available upon application.
Please note: The company is under no obligation to fill this position and should you not have had any feedback within 2 weeks after submitting your application, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Roundpeg Talent, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.