ExclusivelyRemote company opens jobs for Integration Specialist (SAP/ERP) positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Integration Specialist (SAP/ERP)|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
We are looking for an SAP/ERP Integration Specialist who will be working on multiple active integration projects at any given time, leading all technical aspects of your projects, some of them custom JSON, XML or CSV file formats supporting complex integration workflows. Ideally, you have 3 to 5 years of functional business process experience, combined with strong SQL query and ERP back-end knowledge.
You will be configuring data mapping templates, writing advanced formulas, SQL queries, and debugging integration flows.
If you enjoy utilizing your technical expertise as well as your knowledge of business processes and systems in an integration capacity, this is the role for you.
- Understand integration requirements to configure data and mappings as per clients requirements.
- Write SQL scripts and advanced Excel formulas to manipulate files and data structures.
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements to client integration architecture and flows.
- Debug and resolve technical issues with ongoing integrations.
- Take total ownership of assigned integration projects.
- Coordinate and execute testing and validation activities with clients, other integration consultants and/or other third parties as required.
- Strong technical skills a must.
- 2 to 4 years experience in software development or technical integrations.
- Business and/or technical experience in the ERP, CRM, or eCommerce space.
- Proven ability to read and understand data formats and structures such as XML, flat files, json, etc. and how they relate to business processes.
- Intermediate SQL skills required.
- Strong time management, organization and planning skills.
- High energy, “can-do” attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
- SAP Business One, SAP BusinessByDesign or similar ERP platforms
- eCommerce application integration such as Shopify, Magento, ShipStation, etc.
- Software Development
- SQL Script writing
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Retail
Desired Qualification Level
About The Employer
- US company (International exposure)
- Client provides Automated SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign Integrations
- US hours (3pm-11pm SAST)
- Long-term Contract (No end date)
Employer & Job Benefits
- Work From Home
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ExclusivelyRemote, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.