Sinakho Staffshop company opens jobs for Insurance Accountant positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Join an established short term insurance company and be responsible for insurance related accounting functions
NOT NEGOTIABLE REQUIREMENT: Technical Accounting experience in an insurance environment
- Ability to process premium collection , refund payments , returned debits and allocate deposits received
- Good Excel skills
- SAP an advantage only
- FAC experience an advantage.
- Assist with Claims payments from time to time
- Prepare and process commission and broker reports
- Reconcile both Premium and claims bank accounts
- Attend to insurer and broker queries
- Assist and prepare Month end reports
- FAC experience will be an added advantageous
- Assist the team with other Ad-hoc duties
- claims payments
- broker commission
Employer & Job Benefits
- Cost to Company
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sinakho Staffshop, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.