O'Brien Recruitment company opens jobs for Instrumentation Artisan (Contract) positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Instrumentation Artisan (Contract)|
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
We are recruiting for 2X Instrumentation Artisans for our client, a multinational organization within the FMCG industry
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance on instrumentation equipment and systems
- Troubleshoot and repair faults in control systems, sensors, transmitters, and other instrumentation devices
- Calibrate and configure instruments to ensure accurate readings and optimal performance
- Install, commission, and decommission instrumentation equipment as required
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to identify and resolve instrumentation-related issues
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, repairs, and inventory
- Adhere to safety protocols and regulations at all times
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as an Instrumentation Artisan preferably in an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Matric OR relevant technical qualification
- Trade certification in instrumentation
- Fault Finding
- PLC Programming
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company O’Brien Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.