RecruitAGraduate.co.za company opens jobs for Industrial Engineering Graduate positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Industrial Engineering Graduate|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
A financial services company that has been around for more than 30 years, seeks to employ an Industrial Engineering Graduate to join their business process department. A suitable candidate would need to have a Degree BSc or BEng in Industrial Engineering, and no prior experience in a similar role is needed. Duties include managing projects, designing solutions and providing support to operational teams. This position is based full-time in Johannesburg.
- Devise and execute innovative strategies for addressing various challenges
- Develop streamlined procedures that can be easily and proficiently executed by beginners
- Oversee and guide a project from conceptualisation to the establishment of a fully operational new business division
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements before implementing a solution.
- Stay abreast of the latest technological advancements and industry trends
- Offer assistance to operational teams
- Identify and resolve underlying issues while optimizing all aspects of your work
- Empower and support the success of those around you
- BSc or BEng Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Strong Process knowledge
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- Basic accounting principles
- Microsoft SQL preferable
- Employing a systematic and rational approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in comprehending intricate systems with numerous interconnected components
- Displaying initiative and self-assurance
- Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams comprising engineers, developers, designers, product owners, operations personnel, Scrum Masters, etc.
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adjusting to dynamic environments and evolving requirements
- Demonstrating strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RecruitAGraduate.co.za, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.