Xceptor company opens jobs for Implementation Consultant - L1 positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Implementation Consultant - L1|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Data is at the heart of everything we do: Xceptor has been designed around data manipulation in its broadest sense. We source data from wherever it flows. We curate, normalise, validate, repair, and enrich that data so it reaches its destination in a reliable and consistent format. Data coming out of Xceptor is data our clients can trust.
We are recognised as an expert in the Financial Services vertical, which strongly aligns with Business Users in Middle and Back-Office teams. We enable these users to solve their data challenges by themselves, rather than through a technology-led project.
Our People are subject matter experts. We understand our client’s challenges and we’ve got the experience and knowledge to solve them. Our talented team has a deep understanding of the unique challenges of the industry – we can empathise, engage, and speak the same language as our clients.
Our Vision is to be the leading platform for automating data flows.
Our Mission is to empower business users within Financial Institutions to build automated processes that deliver trusted data.
Our Values were created by our people, and speak to both who we are, and who we aspire to be. Ambition is in our DNA, and we embrace any opportunities ahead. Our curiosity and desire to grow drives us to learn from our customers and those around us. Our people are empowered, accountable, and deliver. We pull together, step up and focus on outcomes. The brilliance of our people makes a positive difference.
Business area and team
The Xceptor Delivery Team is responsible for delivering varied Xceptor projects across the financial services industry from short deliverables and consultancy opportunities to longer-term strategic change/transformation projects, across new and existing clients.
The team provides expertise in how Xceptor can be configured and deployed to solve our client’s business problems. Usually involved from project inception through to go-live, helping clients analyse, configure, test, deploy and expand their Xceptor platform.
Our client-facing Implementation Consultants are responsible for ensuring that key relationships with our clients are developed and maintained; assisting them from project inception to ‘go live’. They gather customer requirements by liaising with business teams to produce the right specifications, before configuring our product to meet the needs of our clients and managing the full development cycle and subsequent implementation.
You will be integral to delivering the projects that you are working on. Our environment is highly collaborative; therefore, you will find yourself being asked to help design solutions as often as you will ask for help yourself. At its heart this is a technical role, however, analysis and communication skills are critical to understanding the business requirements and taking a lead role in delivering the solution. A typical day would involve a variety of activities, involving the whole lifecycle of a project.
The role will suit someone who enjoys working with both business and technical teams, in a fast, dynamic environment, and who is naturally relationship driven and passionate about meeting our client’s needs.
- Gathering requirements: Understanding the client’s needs and requirements to ensure the solution being implemented meets those needs.
- Technical design, build and testing: Working closely with the client to design, configure and build the solution.
- Release management: Providing demos to clients and delivering and supporting release packages.
- Troubleshooting: Resolving technical issues and answering questions that arise during the implementation process.
- Communicating with stakeholders: Communicating regularly with stakeholders, including clients, project managers, and technical teams, to provide updates on the project’s progress and address any concerns.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- University degree (or equivalent): Any BSc degree, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Economics or Engineering.
- Programming language experience with a preference for Object Orientated languages such as C#, C++, Java, Python.
- Relational Database experience such as SQL or Oracle.
- Strong XML skills.
- Preferably some software development experience such as .NET or Java.
- Elements of the software are designed to allow users to transfer Excel skills; so, a good knowledge of Excel or Access would be beneficial.
- Relevant experience in a customer-facing role gained with a software solutions organization would be desirable.
Expected competencies and behaviours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to create and maintain strong and varied working relationships.
- Customer service approach and mindset and comfortable working directly with customers in a consultative capacity.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills: able to effectively multi-task and manage conflicting priorities, coupled with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team and in collaboration.
- Logical and analytical thinker with problem-solving skills and mindset.
- Takes pride and accountability in their work.
- Enjoys working in and being part of a team.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, fast-paced, highly collaborative, and forward-thinking organisation, during a significant growth phase. Xceptor is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Xceptor, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.