Empact Group company opens jobs for Hygiene Technician positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Facilities Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
Role: Deep Clean & Hygiene Technician
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Business Unit: Cleaning
Employment Contract: Permanent
The Main Purpose of the job
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing deep clean & hygiene services in accordance with sector strategy, contract specifications and statutory regulations. This will include providing operational support, oversee client services.
Education And Experience Required
- Grade 12
- Minimum 2 to 3 Years’ experience in cleaning & hygiene sector
- A valid driver’s license.
- Experience in highly commercial and sensitive markets is compulsory.
- Project Management experience in cleaning & hygiene would be an advantage.
Knowledge And Skills
- Knowledge of the relevant cleaning sector
- Knowledge of South African and industry-specific laws
- Customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Conflict resolution
- Tech savvy
- Problem solving, Customer Relationship Building, Communication, Team leadership, Confidence, Assertiveness; Analytical Thinking; Tolerance for Stress; Resilience.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Deep cleaning of toilets, basins, urinals, baths, showers, walls and floors
- Remove all uric salts, scales, stains from the bowls, S-bends, inside flushing rims, undersides of seats.
- Clean exterior flushing cisterns, pipes, handles, toilet seats, adjacent walls, and floor areas.
- Remove all urine salts, scale and stains from vertical surfaces, sides, cemented and other joints, channels, outlet grids, traps and where necessary remove trap where scale build up is prolific.
- Clean of soap receptacles and removal of body fat on shower walls and doors, gullies, and shower installation of hygiene equipment
- Train as Pest controller
- Cleaning and maintenance of hygiene equipment.
- Deliveries and refill of consumables
- Willing to work overtime.
- Driving far distances out of town.
- Complete Service reports at each site
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Empact Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.