Rory Mackie & Associates CC company opens jobs for Human Resources Consultant positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Rory Mackie & Associates CC|
|Position:||Human Resources Consultant|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client, a leading Asset Manager, is looking to hire an HR consultant who will operate as a Human Resources Generalist, to join its dynamic and rapidly growing Cape Town team. The HR consultant will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment and other HR related duties.
- To ensure that effective and appropriate HR Policies and Procedures are in place which meet legal requirements, best practice and organizational objectives
- To ensure that managers and their employees receive effective and appropriate advice and support on the implementation and interpretation of HR Policies and Procedures
- Conducting research through various methods to identify a problematic situation or find the cause. Provide advice and recommendation for the resolution of these issues
- To develop mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness of HR and produce regular reports on key HR performance indicators to ensure service delivery is consistent and in line with agreed standards
- Coordinating Recruitment and Selection processes to ensure a timely, organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff
- Ensure Reward practices, Talent Management and promotion procedures are implemented and monitored
- Ensure that management acquires basic management skills regarding recruitment of talent, industrial relations and performance management
- Assist with compilation of data needed for the annual salary review including the annual Performance Appraisal analysis
- Coordinate Induction of new employees and other HR related training
- Assist with Training and Development initiatives
- Ad hoc duties as required
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in a generalist Human Resources role
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Administration
- Human Resources Policies
- Human Resources Procedures
- Human Resources Reporting
- Industrial Relations
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Rory Mackie & Associates CC, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.