Nestlé company opens jobs for Human Resource Graduate Trainee positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Internship experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, & Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Human Resource Graduate Trainee|
|Region:||Bryanston - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Manufacturing|
Are you looking to work for the world’s leading food and beverages company? Then Nestlé Needs YOUth
Nestlé is looking for potential young talent to join our East and South African Region team. Covering 23 countries from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Zimbabwe the Graduate programme is a great way for young graduates to kickstart their career.
Human Resource Graduate Candidates need the following:
- B-Com in either Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology or similar. Honours qualification will be beneficial
- Willing to relocate within South Africa
- A good and strong communicator (Fluent in English)
- Team player (cross functional)
- Prepared to travel
- Self-starter and Service Oriented
- Be prepared to work Flexible working hours
- Highly tenacious, Self-disciplined, Results-focused
- Have strong attention to detail and take pride in delivering quality work
- Good Presentation Skills, Strategic and Proactive
- Empathetic, needs to be able to understand the goals, drivers and needs of others
- Ability to manage projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Closing date: 31 August 2023
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nestlé, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.