Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited company opens jobs for Human Capital Business Partner - Limpopo positions in the Limpopo region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited|
|Position:||Human Capital Business Partner - Limpopo|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
Partner with business and leadership to inform and implement the Human Capital agenda that enables business objectives and goals aligned to the Human Capital strategy.
- Bachelors degree in HR, Social or Behavioural Sciences or equivalent
- At least 5 years HR Business Partner or HR Advisory experience
- Knowledge of and experience in HR practices and legislation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage and partner with business to understand their needs to develop and implement integrated tactical and operational people plans and HC solutions in response to business and people challenges.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, HC, COE’s and HC Enablement to develop and implement initiatives aimed at optimising and managing organisational design, organisational effectiveness, employee engagement and retention.
- Partner with HC teams to deliver effective, efficient, integrated and value added HC solutions to business in line with business needs.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of various HC practices and processes using various tools such as facilitating sessions to educate employees and line managers on these practices.
- Promote efforts to measure employee satisfaction and climate within supported client groups, and facilitate action planning to improve employee engagement and overall workplace culture.
- Advise, coach and support managers on the wide range of staff leadership activities, ranging from the design, implementation and leadership of change programmes.
- Identify training and development initiatives to address any learning or development challenges in line with business needs.
- Provide leadership, consultation and advice to business in the areas of workforce planning, talent management, succession planning, onboarding and performance management to align the needs of the business to the workforce.
- Support business in the implementation of people practices in line with People Strategies and the operational needs of the business.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice to optimise service offering, ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.