Empact Group company opens jobs for HSE Coordinator Food Safety positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Facilities Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HSE Coordinator Food Safety|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
We have an exciting opportunity for a diligent, proactive Health and Safety professional to join our team. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the adherence to HSE policies and procedures at Empact-managed sites as well as conducting site inspections and compiling incident reports. Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for someone who is highly engaged and can communicate effectively with people at every level of the organisation. Previous experience in a food production environment is essential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B-Tech / National Diploma Environmental Health
- National Diploma Food Technology or Food Science with supplementary safety, environmental, health or risk management training NEBOSH.
- Minimum of 5 years Industry experience –in food production / food manufacturing / auditing of food safety management systems
- Be able to work with a variety of different people and across all levels of the organisation.
- Be able to handle heavy workload.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve the overall HSE and risk management objectives of the organization.
- Handle challenging situations and customers (internal and external).
- Own Care, Driver’s License and Willing to Travel to units in remote locations.
- Develop, implement and monitor HSE policies, procedures and reporting throughout the business.
- Develop, review, and update the Integrated Risk Management System and documentation.
- Conduct pre-mobilization risk assessments on new sites and work with the sales and operations teams to identify risk factors and suggest mitigation measures.
- Conduct scheduled food unit audits.
- Compile reports of all site visits and audits, classifying and detailing non-conformances and suggesting corrective action (where appropriate).
- Actively contribute to the development of training material content.
- Conducts on-site HSE training of unit managers, catering managers and regional managers, as and when required by the business.
- Work closely with the Incident Management Controller on the reporting and classification of incidents.
- Investigate and verify incident classifications and verify the incident log on a monthly basis and ensure the close out of all incidents following a robust investigative process.
- Assist the operations team in conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and follow up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented. Make policy recommendations to the business following on from incidents and near misses.
- Assist the units in updating and maintaining their Certificate of Food Premise Acceptability (COFPA) and other legal requirements.
- Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and inform the business accordingly.
- Act as liaison with all related governmental bodies and regulating agencies.
- Maintain updated electronic copies of the various acts and regulations.
- Liaise with the local Environmental Health Practioners (EHP), Department of Health officials, fire department etc.
- Prepare, submit and present reports, statistics and trend analysis related to HSE performance.
- Attend regular meetings with regional managers where you will provide feedback to the business in terms of HSE compliance and opportunities to improve.
- Plan properly for all travel and control all expenses in line with the HSE budget requirements.
- Adhere to the company Business Code of Ethics and rules of confidentiality.
- Be professional in all communication channels and keep your colleagues and units informed of any developments or changes relevant to their daily duties.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Empact Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.