EY company opens jobs for HRBP (Assistant Manager) positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Professional Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HRBP (Assistant Manager)|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Talent Consultant, Assistant Manager
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career experience as a Talent Consultant in a high-growth organization, we have a role here. At EY we value wellbeing, curiosity and agility as an individual. We create teams of inspiring, teaming and belonging. We care for our business, society and client. Our purpose is building a better working world. Does that resonate with you? We look forward to working with you.
You will be a key point of contact with business unit leadership on various people engagement related matters. In this role you will build deep understanding of both the business direction and talent related topics to ensure successful implementation of key, high-touch people process and initiatives. You will also partner closely with the other Talent Center of Excellence within the talent function to ensure seamless execution of talent initiatives across the business unit.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Serves as a point of contact for leaders and employees within the business unit
- Drive HR activities for the business units (new initiatives, policies & strategies)
- Lead the implementation of engagement initiatives like town halls, and other quarterly meetings
- Work closely with the business unit leads and counsellors on career planning and people development strategies
- Drive attrition analysis for the business and call out any trends through which recommendations can be made to the business to support retention
- Ensure resolution of HR related issues and handle these effectively within the given timeline, involving the Employee Relation Talent function where required or expected
- Accountable for supporting people strategy initiatives and providing development opportunities to build skills and knowledge
- Ensure that all necessary people management and development activity required to support the business is delivered in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for day to day HR activities and perform them with the right quality as per communicated standards
- Support the development and execution of innovative HR programs
- Facilitate change and support the implementation and successful adoption of special projects and initiatives in the business, for example, Performance Management, Talent transformation, Talent Development and Reward exercises
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong employee relations experience from handling complex disciplinary, grievance and performance management activities
- Experience of making contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational planning events
- Ability to engage and influence others, with good change management skills and a desire to act as a change agent
- Develop/coach other team members
- Work closely with business leaders and managers to co-develop solutions to meet their business needs
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate. A post graduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable.
- 6 -8 years of proven HR generalist experience (e.g. performance management, employee relations)
- Relevant working experience in delivering / managing talent initiatives
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working in a consulting organization or in a similar professional services environment
- Comfortable working with data and preparation of summaries/storyboards is preferred
What We Look For
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with desire and passion
- Open to working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EY, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.