eXp Realty company opens jobs for HR Specialist - S. Africa - (REMOTE) positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Real Estate, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HR Specialist - S. Africa - (REMOTE)|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
Position at eXp South Africa
We are one of the first all-remote companies with 2,00+ team members utilizing our virtual office called eXp world. This role is work-from-anywhere in South Africa.
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things.
Come join us at eXp Realty – a 6x Glassdoor Best Places to Work organization!
Why join eXp’s International Team?
At eXp Global, we’ve created an award-winning culture centered on strong core values and a people-first mentality. We’re looking for people to help us change the lives of our employees, agents, and clients across the globe.
What you will do:
The primary focus of the HR Specialist will be to provide all encompassing, world-class support to existing and new employees in South Africa. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for partnering with senior management to ensure execution and continuous improvement of day-to-day people operations. This role is critical in ensuring completion of our People Operation and Employee Experience initiatives, processing payroll, providing great internal customer support, and driving People Ops functional excellence and process improvements.
How you will make an impact:
- The HR Specialist will successfully facilitate vendor relationships by initiating resolution of new and/or unanticipated issues.
- Fostering of further partnerships with vendors to identify, improve and implement process improvements where necessary.
- Assisting in holding partners accountable for setting and meeting agreed upon deadlines and deliverables.
- Managing payroll data changes including submission & validation process for outsourced payrolls.
- Overseeing and executing investigations for employee complaints and all other HR matters, including but not limited to, termination process, offboarding, and more.
- Evaluating and recommending enhancements to employee benefits
- Delivering subject matter expertise and recommendations to senior leadership on India HR requirements and regulations recommendations.
- Drives seamless new hire onboarding experience by partnering with talent acquisition & onboarding to create best-in-class experience for newly hired employees of South Africa.
- Implementing new hire orientation delivery for South Africa hires.
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company eXp Realty, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.