Fruitways company opens jobs for HR Practitioner - Glen Elgin positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Farming, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HR Practitioner - Glen Elgin|
|Region:||Genadendal - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
Fruitways is an agri-business that specialises in the growing, packing and marketing of apples and pears to retailers, traders and wholesalers around the globe.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a HR Practitioner at our Glen Elgin Farm in the Grabouw area. We are looking for a self-motivated, service orientated and well organised individual who will be able to act as a professional business partner to the Glen Elgin Farm.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient human resource service by managing all relevant HR policies, procedures and practices within the framework of the Fruitways Group HR strategy and the company’s operational requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Professional who has built solid generalist experience and who is now seeking a position offering accountability, challenge, and a wide range of tasks and depth of work.
- Consult and work in partnership with managers and employees to influence their thinking and drive the achievement of people management strategies
- Manage the operational units’ industrial relations, disciplinary, incapacity and grievance policies and procedures (within a unionized environment)
- Represent the business unit at the CCMA, up to arbitration
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding of all employees
- Partner with the L&D team to facilitate relevant training and development initiatives
- Drive relevant HR project work
- Be accountable for the effective implementation of all HR policies and procedures
- Be the custodian of relevant systems to ensure compliance to legislative requirements and audit processes
- HR data analysis and reporting
- Human Resources Degree or related qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources within a unionized operational environment (experience within an agricultural environment would be advantageous)
- Ability to speak Xhosa, Zulu or Sotho will be an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of BCEA, LRA, EE, OHSA, WSP, ART reporting & BBEE
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve using a collaborative approach with a variety of work functions and cultures
- Able to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgement and decision-making to execute duties and responsibilities
- Analytical problem-solving approach
- Ability to produce detailed orientated work of high quality and accuracy
- Computer literate
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license, travel between operational units will be required.
Please note that the position will be filled in alignment with the Groups Employment Equity requirements.
Closing Date 03 July 2023
Powered by JazzHR
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Fruitways, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.