Red Ember Recruitment company opens jobs for HR Data Capturer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Red Ember Recruitment|
|Position:||HR Data Capturer|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
1 month contract position available for a HR Administrator based in Parktown, Johannesburg.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator or similar role, with experience using People 300.
- In-depth understanding of HR processes, data management, and relevant legal requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficient in using HR systems, databases, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Familiarity with HR best practices and industry standards.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Red Ember Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.