Western Cape Government company opens jobs for HR Clerk: Service Benefits, Ref No. DOTP 56/2023 positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Government Administration, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Western Cape Government|
|Position:||HR Clerk: Service Benefits, Ref No. DOTP 56/2023|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
The Department of the Premier, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for an individual to provide administration support services and render clerical people management services to the client departments. The successful incumbent must have the following personal attributes: Excellent interpersonal skills as well as demonstrate strong attention to detail (accuracy). This role will require an individual that works well under pressure and who complies with strict confidentiality requirements. This post is stationed in Cape Town.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Western Cape Government, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.