Boldr company opens jobs for HR Associate ( Project based role) positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HR Associate ( Project based role)|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
What Is Your Role
As a People Experience Advocate, you are responsible for providing assistance to our most important asset: our people. These duties include onboarding new hires, maintaining employee records, benefits management, facilitating performance development programs and engagement activities. Eventually, you will increase your scope of work to reflect exposure to the HR functions you most want to explore, such as creation of policies and handling of simple disciplinary cases.
What Will You Do
- Conduct job offers and discuss pre boarding requirements with candidates
- Create, update, and maintain team members’ information in our systems
- Ensure compliance with onboarding initiatives such as orientation, compliance courses, submission of pre boarding requirements, etc.
- Performs a range of office support activities relative to benefits, routine clerical and processing work as assigned
- Respond to PX Helpdesk inquiries and concerns of team members assigned to you
- Assist with team member communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings.
- Analyze and report on people processes, programs, and initiatives
- Assist with guiding, coaching, and performance evaluation tasks
- Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Assist managers with processing of guidance documents
- Ensure all internal changes effected by Management and PX are documented
- Assist with offboarding processes
In addition other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
- 2-3 years experience in general HR or employee relations highly desired
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Intermediate skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Payroll experience or exposure advantageous
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Boldr, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.